Follow Our 5 Easy Steps... Next
- Understand your risk – how much is attributable to your environment and how much is within your control?
- Understanding your heart
- The Current Approach and why it's not good enough!
- Learn the benefits of assessment with a Holistic risk evaluation
- Heart Scans and how they work
- Analyse the test results to determine your risk of heart attack
- Complimentary Diet Assessment
- The Best Food Plan for you
- Role for Medication
- Medication Goals
- Medication Problems
- Role for Supplements
- Qualify your medication goals – what do you want them to help you achieve?
- List actions to help with medication side-effects
- Develop your food plan
- Develop an exercise assessment and plan
- Access nutritious heart-healthy recipes
- Track your progress on the journey to better heart health and reduced risk of heart attack.
- Follow-up on blood tests and possibly repeat imaging to identify changes.
- Follow-up weight and exercise assessments; are they effective?
- Assess impact on other body systems: e.g. renal, visual, bowl, testes, prostate, bones, brain, skin and lungs etc.
- Repeat blood tests at regular intervals to monitor progress.
- Have there been any changes?